Date/Time: Date(s) - 11 April 2023, 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Location: Titoki Room (upstairs), Parnell Jubilee Building
In-person keynote meeting
Admission (with APIA membership card or guest ticket) between 6.30 pm and 7 pm
Presentation by investor Matthew Ryan
Make 2023 a year of opportunities and growth
Seasoned investor Matthew Ryan talks about investing in 2023 and how to set yourself to succeed despite increased costs and tighter rules. Forget about the naysayers in the media; come along to find out how low-key and serious investors are taking advantage of falling prices, navigating lending restrictions and getting ahead with property.
- What to expect from 2023? – How the year will likely unfold for property investors and the opportunities, challenges and ticking time bombs to watch out for;
- Wait, isn’t there a recession? – How this recession compares to others and what can investors learn from Matthew’s GFC playbook;
- Prices are falling! – When will be a good time to buy;
- No regrets! – How to keep a cool head and make good decisions during stressful or exciting times; and
- Keep it simple – Matthew’s top three tips for property investors
About the speaker
Matthew is a seasoned industry veteran with 30+ years of experience in the property market. He is widely seen as one of the most successful private property investors in New Zealand and acknowledged as a ‘mega landlord’ by Stuff.co.nz.
In-person only. But recorded for APIA TV 📺
This in-person-only event will be filmed. The recording will be available on APIA TV two weeks after the meeting.
Want to come along but are not yet a member?
No worries. Email us to purchase a $50 ticket.
This meeting is proudly sponsored by Keyhook, the app that manages the hassles of owning a rental and gives you control when it matters. Use Promo Code NZPIF when signing up and get 3months completely free!
Log in if you already have an account with us.