Date/Time: Date(s) - 4 April 2023, 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
60-minute web session streaming from 7 pm
Post-stream replay available
Featuring Sam Nicholls, Keyhook.com and Sarina Gibbon, APIA
Are you spending too much time repeating low-value tasks and too little time on the important stuff?
Do you love the idea of investing in properties but hate the day-to-day?
Surely you got into property investing to do paperwork!?
Don’t get stuck in an admin vortex. Your time is far too precious!
We’ve partnered with the team behind Keyhook.com to show you ways to lean on existing technology and tools to maximise the time you spend managing your tenancies. And *psst*, it’s not about spending loads of money on all the subscriptions out there.
We’ll be talking about
- how to set yourself up with good systems and processes, so it is easier to work smart;
- free/low-cost plugins and online tools we use at APIA to automate low-value tasks and how to adapt them to your rental business;
- how the Keyhook app maximises your output as a landlord; and
- how not to get completely sidetracked by technology that you end up dehumanising your tenancy 😷
Who have we designed this webinar for?
- Anyone who is juggling different spreadsheets and word documents just to run their tenancies;
- Anyone who finds themselves constantly working against the clock and doing things at the last minute;
- Anyone who wants to be more discerning with all the apps and online tools available; and
- Anyone who values their time and knows that they can work smarter.
Sam is the director of operations and communications at Keyhook, and Sarina is the general manager of the APIA.
You will receive the webinar access link immediately after registration. Please ensure your browser has enabled popup windows for the registration to flow through seamlessly.
Log in if you already have an account with us.