Date/Time: Date(s) - 26 April 2023, 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
60-minute web session streaming from 7 pm
Post-stream replay available
Featuring Kevin Smith and Alfred Ho, Keith Hay Homes
Feel like a hamster on a wheel when it comes to property? Super tempted to get into property development but petrified because you feel like you have a lot to lose?
Let’s be honest; you do have a lot to lose. You didn’t get to where you are today by cruising and acting all casual. You’ve had to work mighty hard for every single cent of that equity sitting under your name. But hey, the buy-and-hold and occasionally add-value strategy that got you to where you are today isn’t going to take you to the next level.
Sure, there are many risks when it comes to developing a section to create new dwellings, but the rewards are also conversely and proportionally much greater. Wouldn’t you want to find out what it takes to reap the benefits of developing a section and developing it well before you write it off? Think interest deductibility! Think increased equity AND cash flow! Think the immeasurable self-satisfaction (and bragging rights) the next time you drive past one of your developments!
Put yourself on the right path to development success. Dial into this webinar to learn what you need to know about:
- the current Auckland development landscape
- the common challenges facing all developers and site-specific issues that affect you
- how the recent weather events have changed the industry’s perspective on risks, and
- how can you overcome these obstacles, avoid project wobbles and have your project shovel-ready as quickly as possible.
- Is now a good time to build? If not, when?
- Land hazards to be aware of and how to identify them on Council GIS
- Limitations of Council GIS (if any) especially vis-à-vis the latest weather events
- Common building and development challenges and how to overcome them
- Ways to finance a transportable
Kevin and Alfred are from the Keith Hay Homes* Drury branch and have extensive experience working with property investors on new transportable projects.
The webinar access link will be emailed to you immediately after registration. Please ensure your browser has enabled popup windows for the registration to flow through seamlessly.
Want to dial in but not yet a member?
No worries, you can purchase a non-member guest pass here.
*Keith Hay Homes is a sponsor of ours
Bookings are closed for this event.