Date/Time: Date(s) - 5 May 2021, 10:00 am - 11:00 am
60-minute web session streaming from 6.30 pm
Post-stream replay available
Web session featuring Brooke van Velden, ACT Party
ACT Deputy Leader and housing spokesperson Brooke van Velden joins us in conversation about a myriad of issues that are to do with the government’s Housing Package.
We will be discussing Brooke and ACT’s view on:
- The Package’s achievements, shortcomings and prospects;
- ACT’s position on housing, the rental market and property investors’ place in New Zealand;
- ACT’s plan and objectives as an opposition party as well as how it intends to utilise its platform for its investor constituents;
- ACT’s Your Housing Stories campaign including its utilities and objectives; and
- What are ACT’s intentions with respect to steering and reframing the public discourse about property investing and landlording heading into 2023 and beyond.
Brooke van Velden is the Deputy Leader of ACT and serves as its housing spokesperson.
Access link to this webinar will be emailed to you immediately following your registration. If you do not receive the link please check your spam folder in the first instance before emailing us at [email protected].