Date/Time: Date(s) - 12 April 2022, 7:00 pm - 8:15 pm
Digital investor keynote in light of red 🚦 restrictions
Presentations and live-stream from 7 pm
Presentations by Robyn Walker and Annalie Hampton, Deloitte and Kevan Hunt, The Insulation Warehouse*
Your cashflow trajectory is changing
Deloitte tax partners Robyn Walker and Annalie Hampton flash out the coming cash-flow challenges facing property investors, especially after the passage of the Taxation (Annual Rates for 2021-22, GST, and Remedial Matters) Act (i.e. interest limitation), against the backdrop of inflation, interest rate rises and other ongoing uncertainties. This is a must dial-in keynote for any investor looking to fully prepare themselves for the new phase of the property market.
Remember that age-old Warren Buffett quote ‘Only when the tide goes out do you discover who’s been swimming naked.’ Put some swimming trunks on and jump online with us on the 12th! 🩳🩱🤿
- Current and impending cashflow challenges facing property investors (e.g. tax, inflation, interest rates, the trajectory of rent growth)
- To what extent will the investment environment remain uncertain for investors in the next few years (e.g. political changes, interest rates, inflation, COVID etc)
- Fleshing out in more details Robyn’s cashflow projection/analysis including examples of different investor profiles and strategies
- Examples of how the extended bright-line test can be inadvertently triggered and interest limitation exemption denied
- Tips and suggestions for investors
Bonus sponsor presentation on Healthy Homes Standards
Kevan Hunt from The Insulation Warehouse and Rentfit shares HHS war stories and common compliance shortfalls he continues to observe from the rental market.
Robyn and Annalie are both partners of tax at Deloitte whereas Kevan is the director of The Insulation Warehouse.
COVID-19 protection framework
In light of red light restrictions and in accordance with government guidance as well as venue hire terms, this meeting will be hosted exclusively online.
Everyone who registers for this event will automatically receive the live-stream link immediately after registration. This is irrespective of whether you intend to attend the meeting in person (under orange and green light restrictions). Please make sure your browser has enabled popup windows for the registration to flow through seamlessly.
Want to come along but not yet a member?
Non-members can purchase a $40 ticket by emailing our office.
*The Insulation Warehouse is one of our sponsors.
Bookings are closed for this event.