Date/Time: Date(s) - 30 November 2022, 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Location: Keith Hay Homes Henderson
In-person local meeting
Admission from 6 pm | Presentations from 6.30 pm
Presentations from Keith Hay Homes and Madsen Lawrie Surveyors
Think of Plan Change 78 as the Auckland Unitary Plan (AUP) getting on steroids! Going forward, our city’s planning rulebook will allow for considerably higher-density housing in key population areas, creating more opportunities for developers and investors. Understanding the new planning rules and how the AUP interacts with the National Policy Statement on Urban Development as well as the (amended) Resource Management Act will put you at the forefront of the next housing development wave.
Come along to this presentation to learn from leading building and development experts from Keith Hay Homes and Madsen Lawrie Surveyors. The session will focus on getting you up to speed with the salient points of the updated AUP, the new opportunities that have arisen from Plan Change 78 and how to navigate the various challenges of development and housing provision in Auckland (e.g. supply, labour, Council process).
- Overview of Plan Change 78 and the new opportunities it is creating for investors;
- How to crunch your development numbers in 2023;
- The pros and cons of transportable and townhouses;
- Current building and development landscape, including common obstacles and how to navigate them; and
- Actionable tips on how to make the most of Plan Change 78 for win-win housing solutions + case studies
Want to come along but are not yet a member?
No worries. Email us to purchase a $30 ticket.
Bookings are closed for this event.