Date/Time: Date(s) - 9 August 2022, 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Location: Titoki Room (upstairs), Parnell Jubilee Building
In-person keynote meeting with live-stream alternative
In-person admission between 6.30 pm and 7 pm
Live-stream from 7 pm
Presentations by Ryan Spearman and Claire Manning
There is a name to the blah you are feeling. It is called languishing.
Languish no longer. Come to this meeting to learn how to break through the slump. You will hear from two real-life investors showcasing their latest deals and discussing ways to get ahead despite the market conditions. We aim to give you enough of a confidence boost to look at your portfolio afresh, keep up the energy and, above all, get ahead with property investing.
Session topics (for Ryan, who is a long-term investor with experience in various strategies and currently exploring the potential of property trading)
- Investment purpose and changing goal posts – how to tweak/pivot your investment approach to accommodate your changing needs and outlook;
- Be agile – how to flex and bend with the changing times without veering off track;
- Optimism + opportunities – what is invigorating and exciting Ryan at the moment; and
- Case study – what can be achieved in this market.
Session topics (for Claire, who recently hit reset and restarted her property investing journey)
- Case study – what can be achieved in this market for a first-time investor;
- Expectations vs reality + the power of a can-do mindset – How to process of closing this deal taught Claire about expectation vs reality and how she stayed motivated throughout; and
- Optimism + opportunities – to what extent is Claire optimistic about the property market and where she sees her next opportunities are.
Gordon Lambeth will represent the New Zealand Property Investors Federation at this session and will give a short talk on the Federation’s recent activities.
In-person or online. Your choice 👍🏽
All registered attendees will receive a webinar access link almost immediately after registration to enable live stream access to this event. Please contact us immediately if you do not receive this email within 10 minutes of registering.
Want to come along but are not yet a member?
No worries. Email us to purchase a $50 ticket.
Bookings are closed for this event.