Date/Time: Date(s) - 9 June 2021, 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
45-minute web session streaming from 6.30 pm
Post-stream replay available
Web session featuring Nicola Willis, National Party
National Housing and Urban Development Spokesperson Nicola Willis joins us in conversation about a myriad of issues that are to do with the government’s Housing Package and investors’ place in New Zealand going forward.
We will be discussing with Nicola:
- The Package’s achievements, shortcomings and prospects;
- The values that drive National as a party and how they crystalise as policy positions;
- National’s position on housing, the rental market and property investors’ place in New Zealand;
- National’s plan and objectives as an opposition party as well as how it intends to utilise its platform for its investor constituents; and
- What are National’s intentions with respect to steering and reframing the public discourse about property investing and landlording heading into 2023 and beyond.
Nicola is the Housing and Urban Development Spokesperson of the National Party.
Access link to this webinar will be emailed to you immediately following your registration. If you do not receive the link please check your spam folder in the first instance before emailing us at [email protected].
Not yet an APIA member?
Non-members can purchase a ticket (including access to live session and replay) here.