We have a candid conversation with Tenancy Services and its Tenancy Compliance and Investigations Team to understand the government’s tenancy enforcement framework and approach.
The panel features Brett Wilson, head of the Tenancy Compliance and Investigations Team and Raymond Suen, Tenancy Services manager of information and education.
- 01:54 Introduction
- 05:37 Geographical observations & focus areas
- 07:42 TCIT’s risk-based approach
- 17:34 Compliant triaging process
- 25:38 ‘Public interest’ determination
- 31:34 Summary of TCIT activities
- 40:33 s124A pivot
- 50:05 Rumours and innuendos
- 59:02 Q&As